The catenary-style FUNbrella Shark Top offers a clean, tight appearance using the same framework as the Classic FUNbrella Classic. Once you have the standard framing, give spaces a complete makeover season to season by switching tops. You can go with FUNbrella Shark now – and change to FUNbrella Classic next season!
Like our FUNbrella Classic, the FUNbrella Shark frame has a 4″ diameter aluminum center pole and standard one-piece ground sleeve with winch and cables enclosed. Bows and braces are white powder steel tubing.
Tested for Safety
When closed and secured, the FUNbrella Shark is tested to meet ASCE 7-02 requirements for 90 mph 3 sec. wind gust velocity.
FUNbrella Shark Features:
- Available in 12′ and 20′ models
- Simple ordering process for quick turnaround time
- A single 20′ FUNbrella replaces 7 smaller commercial grade umbrellas*
- On average, FUNbrella tops last 5 years longer than smaller, commercial grade shade umbrellas
- Ease of payment terms
- Available in UV Shadecloth and Woven Acrylic** fabrics
- Manufactured using stainless steel hardware
- High wind rating
- Dedicated sales and support staff to walk you through the process
- Rugged and durable construction
- Removable frame with optional flush mount groundsleeve
- Ease of raising and lowering
- Variety of colors and pattern capabilities
* Based on 7.5′ Commercial Umbrellas
** The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends Woven Acrylic Fabrics as an aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin.
Woven Acrylic Fabric Patterns Available In:
UV Mesh Shadecloth Available In:
* Web colors may not accurately match actual color. For a more accurate color sample, call us to receive a color swatch card.