The FUNbrella Classic is a giant, permanent umbrella shade structure designed to stand up to the elements. Durable, retractable and easy to maintain, FUNbrella Classic serves a multitude of purposes beautifully!
The FUNbrella Classic frame has a 4″ diameter aluminum center pole and standard one piece groundsleeve with winch and cables enclosed. Bows and braces are made of white powder steel tubing.
Tested for Safety
When closed and secured, the FUNbrella Classic is tested to meet ASCE 7-02 requirements for 90 mph 3 sec. wind gust velocity.
FUNbrella® Classic Features
- Available in 12′ and 20′ models
- Simple ordering process for quick turnaround time
- A single 20′ FUNbrella replaces 7 smaller commercial grade umbrellas*
- On average, FUNbrella tops last 5 years longer than smaller, commercial grade shade umbrellas
- Ease of payment terms
- Available in Woven Acrylic** fabrics
- Manufactured using stainless steel hardware
- High wind rating
- Dedicated sales and support staff to walk you through the process
- Rugged and durable construction
- Removable frame with optional flush mount groundsleeve
- Ease of raising and lowering
- Variety of colors, patterns & custom graphic capabilities
* Based on 7.5′ Commercial Umbrellas
** The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends Woven Acrylic Fabrics as an aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin.
Woven Acrylic Fabric Patterns Available In:
* Web colors may not accurately match actual color. For a more accurate color sample, call us to receive a color swatch card.